Cacao in Traditional Bar – cocoa, Pure 100% Natural
Cocoa lifts the mood
High quality 100% pure cocoa, aroma and flavor very nice
Its flavonoids improve mood, combat depression and protect cognitive activity.
The phenethylamine contained in cocoa gives it an aphrodisiac effect and is also responsible for the “happiness moment” that occurs after eating chocolate.
The benefits of cocoa are multiple:
- Diabetes: helps improve insulin resistance and glucose metabolism. Its pro-anthocyanins prevent cataracts and are effective in the prevention and cure of nephrotoxicity due to diabetes.
- Blood pressure: its large flavonoid content makes it a good ally to regulate it; in turn stimulates the production of nitric oxide, which relaxes blood vessels.
- Obesity: helps to model the metabolism of lipids, reduces the synthesis of fatty acids and increases thermogenesis, the production of heat in adipose tissue.
- Brain: its flavonoids exert a neuroprotective role, since they improve the functions of memory and the capacity of learning. Epicatechin and catechin have been shown to have beneficial effects in the prevention of Alzheimer’s.
- Cardiovascular health: flavonoids such as procyanidins, catechins and epicatechins, with an antiplatelet effect on platelets, help prevent arteriosclerosis and thrombosis.
- Healthy skin: flavonoids increase the elasticity, hydration and density of the skin. In addition, epicatechin raises oxygen saturation in hemoglobin, which stimulates skin circulation and contributes to endogenous photoprotection.