Huasai Acai(Euterpe oleracea) Organic powder of 100% natural fruit pulp.
The huasai is a palm tree that grows in Peru, especially in Loreto, but also grows in other departments in Peru
1. Antioxidant: Huasai contains almost 33 times more antioxidants than a black grape. It also has more antioxidants than cranberry.
2. It has a high protein content: in fact, more than 1 egg and a half. So it is highly recommended in vegan diets.
3. Energetic: this fruit is satiating and provides great vitality and energy after consumption. Therefore, it is widely used by athletes.
4. Reduces the effects of aging: thanks to its high content of antioxidants, it helps fight free radicals.
5. It is an ally against constipation: its high natural fiber content benefits intestinal transit, making it perfect for people suffering from constipation.
6 It regulates cholesterol: its contribution of fiber, its antioxidant effect and its high content of omegas hinder the absorption of fats, preventing them from becoming cholesterol. So it can also be said that it helps to decrease the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL), so it is a good option to combat and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
7. Strengthens the defenses: its content of ellagic acid (a polyphenol) helps fight bacteria and viruses.
8. Strengthens the nervous system: the omegas acids it contains help to strengthen and maintain the nervous system in good condition.
9. It is a diuretic: beneficial for those who need to remove retained liquids, since acai has a mild diuretic action.
10. It is very nutritious: contains 16 amino acids and many minerals such as calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron and a high content of potassium (930 mg per 100 gr.). In addition to containing vitamin E (45 mg per 100 gr.), Vitamin C (20 mg.) And vitamins of group B.
Nutritional values of acai
Each portion of fruit pulp that has around 100 grams of acai berries contains the following values:
Proteins: 8.1 gr
Carbohydrates: 52.2 gr
Fiber: 44.2 gr
Fat: 35.5 gr
Calcium: 260 mg
Iron: 4.4 mg
Vitamin A: 1002 U
Anthocyanin: 319 mg
It also has small amounts of Vitamin C, and various acids, such as glutamic acid, aspartic acid and other antioxidants.