Toasted Sacha Inchi, food of the Inkas
The sacha inchi is an indigenous oleaginous plant of the Peruvian Amazon, known in the world as the “Inca peanut”, for its enormous importance during the Empire. Also known as “mountain peanuts”. Its seeds contain one of the most important sources of omega-3, 6 and 9 in the world, above the so-called blue fish. This oil is of extraordinary quality and is considered an essential fatty acid for life.
1. Fortifies the heart and stabilizes blood pressure.
2. Reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
3. It speeds up brain functions linked to memory.
4. Helps maintain the balance of metabolism.
5. It is a natural antioxidant.
6. Strengthens the immune system.
7. Prevents premature aging.
8. It has protective effects against the development of some types of cancer.